Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-set my Password please

Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted this earlier and seriously, I can not find it anywhere on the discussions.  I have forgotten my pass word, I completed the "Forgot your password" process but no email has arrived.

[ private information removed - see http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731 ]

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep an eye on your junk/spam box, as the email tends to end up there.

You can also reach out to the Admin for your account and have them send you the email or create a temp password for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jorma,

I have checked my email account but still nothing.  Could you post me an email address for Admin?  I will email them directly.

My regards,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 12, 2013 Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jorma, or anyone who can help,

I have to be doing, or not doing, something here.  It it not supposed to be this difficult. 

1.  I enter into "Adobe Central Log In"

2.  I click on "Forgot your Password?

3.  I enter my email address "steveke..........etc"

4.  I check my Junk Mail and In Box and nothing appears.

Please advise as I am running out of time here.  I want to get these classes under way as I have every intention of buying more.  I have to get this one up and running and I know these are the best rooms to use.

Cheers,

BaliSteve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try contacting Adobe Support 800-945-9120 or you can use the online help site to get a representative of Adobe Support on a chat session: http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jorma,

OK I now know the problem.  The FREE classrooms have been discontinued.  Irani advised me that the minimum purchase plan is $55 per month or $540 per year, I want to set up a one on one classroom for learners of Indonesian.

Can you confirm this as my only option?  I am starting up in February but I have a student waiting for a trial.  Money is an issue at this point in time [as always ;-)]Thanks for your help.

My regards,

Balisteve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, yes the ConnectNow program was closed early this year.

Your options for Connect are now to either purchase the monthly account here, https://service.acrobat.com/cfusion/bots/purchase/index.cfm, or to purchase through a local reseller. Resellers for your geographic region can be found here, http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect/strategic-partners.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can understand your pain I am also the suffering these goons Adobe people are useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is super idiotic on part of adobe that they do not have any help pn reset passwrd.

and their help centers are even more furstrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources