Highlighted

Readout:tool dragging across object shows different reading, than drop over object.

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find the best way to address this task. I have a measuring tool that the user will drag across the various object. Each time the user drags over an object, the display on the measuring tool will show a different number. After the correct number is displayed, the learner will drop the tool over the object then select the submit button.

Any direction or help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Faith

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Readout:tool dragging across object shows different reading, than drop over object.

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find the best way to address this task. I have a measuring tool that the user will drag across the various object. Each time the user drags over an object, the display on the measuring tool will show a different number. After the correct number is displayed, the learner will drop the tool over the object then select the submit button.

Any direction or help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Faith

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 24, 2019 0

Have something to add?