Highlighted

Record Fuze recorded meeting in captivate

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Captivate 2019 installed.  I have a recording from a fuze meeting that I need to record a portion of.  The fuze is a URL that I was sent to play back the meeting in Microsoft Edge or IE.

There are no keystrokes, just the recording that I'm working with.  How can I record this in Captivate and out put it as a Flash or MP4 file?

In that case, you can use the Captivate Video Demo to record any video within the selection box (or take a whole window).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Record Fuze recorded meeting in captivate

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Captivate 2019 installed.  I have a recording from a fuze meeting that I need to record a portion of.  The fuze is a URL that I was sent to play back the meeting in Microsoft Edge or IE.

There are no keystrokes, just the recording that I'm working with.  How can I record this in Captivate and out put it as a Flash or MP4 file?

In that case, you can use the Captivate Video Demo to record any video within the selection box (or take a whole window).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 14, 2019 0
Engaged ,
Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you need the audio only, or audio and video?

For audio only, you can record to MP3 with Audition or Audacity (on PC) or QuickTime on Mac

QuickTime will take whatever is in a capture area, both video and audio, and create a MOV, which you can then convert to MP4.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only need the video.  this is recording of a software demo, so at present there's no audio needed. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2019 0
Engaged ,
Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2019 0