• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

relationship between pool questions and slides

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a possibility to create a relationship between pool questions and slides in Captivate?

I have a big Captivate project, and for different presentations, I´d like to publish a certain selction of slides from that projekt.

Is it possible to only publish also the related pool quiz questions with the selected slides?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use multiple pools, best way to solve this. Reflect how many pools you would need to fit all possible situations? German?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, for your quick response!

Yes, German speeking! You can see this in my English?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guessed it because you write 'projekt', not 'project'. AFAIK that is only the case in Dutch and German. I am Flemish, which means I speak Dutch and have not much problems understanding German... There are lot more Germans than Dutch speaking Captivate users, hence the deduction.

I have blogged about question pools, but not exactly about using multiple pools because that is pretty straightforward (maybe I'm wrong). You have a Question Pool Manager, you can create multiple pools to be linked with projects. For each random slide you just indicate from which pool you want a question.

You have to reflect how many pools you need to be able to achieve what you want, not something I can explain because it depends on the situations you need to cover.

Here a link to one of my posts:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/random-questions-dos-and-donts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have some more informations about multiple pools?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources