Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove fluid boxes from question slide

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there,

another newbie to 2017 here.... I‘ve just started to create a quiz using question slides in captivate 2017 but would like to change the layout of the slide e.g. Have question x of x at the top right rather than at the bottom and remove the question title altogether? Can this be done or are these slides locked down? If they are locked down how can you create your own question slide which reports to the LMS?

many thanks in advance

L

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all,  never remove an embedded object on a quiz slide. Embedded is an object that has no indiviidual timeline, which is the case for the Question title. Do not remove it, if you want you can make it invisible by styling it. If you delete it you could get in troubles.

Do you need a responsive project? I would never recommend to a newbie to start with such a project. From your first question I see that you are not very familiar even with normal quizzes. As for Fluid boxes on the Quizzing master slides, look at my blog post:

Tips for 'Fluid' Quiz Slides - Captivate blog

I explain the setup of the Fluid Boxes on the quizzing master slides. You can change that layout, of course. There are plenty of tutorials around, too bad, almost none about master slides and that is what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for this. I think I’ll just use a non-responsive project for now as you suggest.

I’m normally fine with the quiz functionality in captivate it’s just the fluid boxes which have thrown me.

Thanks again for reolying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even in a normal project, never delete embedded objects.

Maybe this blog post could inspire you ?

Three skills for newbies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources