Highlighted

Remove padding on web oject in captivate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am wanting to use HTML code to create scrolling text in my HTML5 project.

I can create the HTML code fine in Dreamweaver, followed tutorial on how to remove padding (Making margin -25) but when I bring the code into Captivate, the padding is still there, is there any way to remove the padding from the web object?

In Captivate

In browser

Detail for Dreamweaver code is below for font size and margins/padding as per the tutorial I followed.

<style type="text/css">

#scrollingText, h1{

font-family: Segoe, "Segoe UI", "sans-serif";

font-size: 10px;

}

#scrollingText {

margin-top: -25;

padding-right: 5px;

padding-left: 2px

}

Any help on this would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Remove padding on web oject in captivate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am wanting to use HTML code to create scrolling text in my HTML5 project.

I can create the HTML code fine in Dreamweaver, followed tutorial on how to remove padding (Making margin -25) but when I bring the code into Captivate, the padding is still there, is there any way to remove the padding from the web object?

In Captivate

In browser

Detail for Dreamweaver code is below for font size and margins/padding as per the tutorial I followed.

<style type="text/css">

#scrollingText, h1{

}

#scrollingText {

}

Any help on this would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 01, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for reference, the script I have created ii n Dreamweaver is below, as can be seen, I have made the top margin -25, but I still get the padding in Captivate!!

<style type="text/css">

#scrollingText{

}

#scrollingText {

}

</style>

<style type="text/css">

h1{

font-size: 13px;

</style>

<div id="scrollingText">

<h1>Alarms</h1>

<p><strong>1.</strong> The Ax60+ is constantly monitoring for alarm conditions.</p>

<p><strong>2.</strong> If an alarm level is detected the central display alarm indicator will flash and its buzzer will sound.</p>

<p><strong>3.</strong> These are accompanied by a combination of flashing alarm unit strobes and sounders. The priority of the alarm will affect the cadence of the sounder.</p>

<p><strong>4.</strong> Treat all Ax60+ alarms as serious and follow your emergency procedures. As a minimum the area should be evacuated until proven safe to re-enter.</p>

<p><strong>5.</strong> The Ax60+ is constantly monitoring the system health. If an issue is detected, the Central Display fault indicator will flash and its buzzer will sound.</p>

<p><strong>6.</strong> A steady power lamp on a Sensor Unit indicates that it is not operating correctly, this will be accompanied by a lit fault lamp on the associated alarm unit.</p>

<p><strong>7.</strong> An unlit power lamp on the Sensor Unit (accompanied by an unlit power lamp on the associated alarm unit indicates that the connection between the sensor unit and central display is broken.</p>

<p><strong>8.</strong> In all cases treat the area as unmonitored and refer to the Central Display unit to identify which fault is present and check the troubleshooting page for a solution.</p>

<p><strong>9.</strong> Faults and alarms can be silenced by briefly pressing the accept button.</p>

<p><strong>10.</strong> Faults and latched alarms must be acknowledged in order to turn off any flashing lights or strobes.</p>

<p><strong>11.</strong> To acknowledge an alarm or fault, the system must first be silenced, then press and hold the accept button for approximately two seconds.</p>

</div>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2019 0
LuisXIV LATEST
Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello PJO,

I do not if you mean the border.

If that is the case, you can hide the border under Properties tab.

You can also resize the web object.

see image 1: in Captivate

Screenshot_3.png

Displaying the content in browser as HTML 5:

Screenshot8.png

I hope that you were talking about the border.

Luis

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2019 0