• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renaming slide objects shortcut - does one exist, or do you have to do them one at a time in PROP'TS

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks 🙂

So far all I can determine is that you have to manually rekey the names in one at a time, per object, PROPERTIES. It would be nice to be able to add a "slide1_" to the start of each name with an autofill feature or something that does this for you. 

clipboard_image_1.png

The best hack I could figure out with my growing skillset was to put the Timeline next to the Properties editing menu but there could be an easier way to do this...

Your assist is appreciated.

~Newb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, one thought, I suppose - you could name the first object of each type you create the way you desire like slide1_my Box.

Then if you duplicate those objects they will duplicate the name as well and append an accumulated number.

For example slide1_myBox_2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources