Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

report to xml

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

I have course and for this moment all questions are reporting in generated xml file at the end of the course. 

I have a lot of inforation name surname time number of question point for question date and so on.

Now i want have only information if user pass exam (without how user asked for each question)

I did it (on each slide i unmarked "report answer") and everything is ok, but now i dont have information in generated xml file when course was done (date) what is very important for me. What i have to add and where to have date of the course ?

I think that information on xml file now are colected from summerized slide , but i can be wrong (slide where i can define by mark what i wanna have showed at the end - "Score", "Max Score", "Correct Questions", "Total Questions", Accuary", "Quiz Attempts")

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are talking about the fields on the Results slide, I presume. Those are all quizzing system variables. Find more information in this blog post:

https://blog.lilybiri.com/using-quizzing-system-variables

As for selecting what is on the Results slide, open Quiz Preferences, Settings. Click the button 'Quiz Result Messages' under Show Score, and you can uncheck the fields you don't want to show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know that in Quiz Result Messages i have some option to mark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But, what i have to do, that after the courset, the generated xml file (which it later imports to Excel) contains information about date of the course . If I unmark "report answers" on each slide with questions then i have only few information in xml file (without date of the course ).

If each slides have marked "report answers" then in generated xml file i have every information for each questions. Like I said before, I don't need information about whole questions, but only about user (if he pass the course, how much point he get - and this information I have, but very important form me is when user did the course, and that information isn't there)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally a LMS takes care of that information. I can answer questions about Captivate, but you'll need to find an expert to edit the XML-file. Sorry, cannot help with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources