• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset Button Margins

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to affect the margins of the reset button? I attached an image below. But basically, I want the text centered within the box, but it appears that margin spacing is set causing the text to be aligned at the top. Is there a way to override that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which type of button is this?  Is it on the Quiz slides or on the D&D slide?

Moreover, not sure this is top aligned. Remember that there are also characters like g, j, which need space down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the reset button on a Drag & Drop slide. Any insight you provide is appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This button is using the Default Quiz Button Style.  I suspect you are using a custom theme, because I never did see the label in such big font size in the Themes packaged with Captivate.

That button is probably a Transparent button. Can you check?  They do not have the functionality of setting margins like is possible for shape buttons. I can only recommend to try out a different font size. Check the style in the Object Style Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources