• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset show buttons

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you to those who helped me with my make a hidden object appear'. I now have buttons that reveal an image which is great. 
money more question. I love with drag and drop how I can undo and reset. Is there a way to reset and undo using my click to show buttons 

thank you so much !!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A lot to learn about Drag&Drop. It can be set up as a Knowledge Check slide or a scored Quiz slide. 

You have the possibility for a Reset button which can be added, but will not always reset everything. Moreover if it is set up as a quiz slide and you leave the slide, the answer will be blocked, cannot be reset, if you return to the slide. For a KC slide it will be automatically be reset once you leave the slide.

Depending on what you do with Object actions, Reset may need to re-enter the slide.  You can find such an example in this blog:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/drag-and-drop-actions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources