Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resetting Variable used within Text Entry Box

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So, I have a user logon screen that I have created where the username text entry box has to match a VAR and the same for the password. I also have a button in which restarts the process, so on this button i have an AA that resets the VAR to null. But when I go to enter the username again it contains the text from the previous try. How do I get it, so this doesn’t happen and it is either blank or shows the original text of 'Enter Username'.

Thanks in Advance. 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is very annoying, I know. AFAIK you have 3 possibilities:

1. with JS.  Look at this thread for an example; couldn't find TLCMediaDesign's recipe which was cleaner. You can search maybe?
  2. With the widget CpExtra from InfoSemantics (not free, but tons of features).
  3. By re-entering the slide after editing the variable value. Look at this post which also gives workflows to re-enter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources