• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizing a project back to full screen

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still a fairly new user although I have been successful in creating basic software simulation projects with Captivate. I am now hoping that someone may know the correct way to fix an issue I've now face, that does not require me to redo the simulation.

I had created a simulation project. The company wanted the logo at the top of the project and they asked a consultant to add this to the project. What he did was make the project size bigger, changed the software screen to be aligned bottom center, then basically copied the logo onto every slide.

We now want to remove the logo, which I can do using the Library, but I do not know how to get the software screen to fill the whole screen again as when it was first captured.

Does anyone have a solution for me? I am looking at having to reset approximately 300 videos that have been set up with the logo.

Thank you!

Sue 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry but you will need to rescale each simulation again with Modify, Rescale.

The workflow which was probably used is similar to this one:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/embed-software-simulations-knockout-slide

You'll need to do the reverse, and let the slides being cropped this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources