• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizing Captivate Simulations

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Captivate template that I use to create course modules. Each slide within the template has a customized bar at the top of approximately 70 pixels, and another bar across the bottom that is approximately 60 pixels tall. Of course, when I get ready to create a module, I open the template and save it as a Captivate file, then begin building.

Using this design, I need to record software simulations that appear in between the two bars on the slide so that the built-in actions on those bars remain available during the simulation viewing. The simulation should be 1024 wide x 637 tall. I don't see how to resize the recorded simulations.

I've tried recording a simulation in a separate slide deck, but can't paste a simulation slide onto an existing slide. I've also tried inserting a simulation slide into the slide deck, but the top and bottom bars are behind the simulation.

Any suggestions?

Angel Mc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources