• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizing default progress indicator on question slides

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Building a course where I use the default progress indicator included on the question slides, but it is splitting the content in 2 rows, as on the image:
2020-09-03 18_42_57-SD-WAN Technology & Architecture Exam.png

This is responsive project and I am seeing this issue on any device (computer, tablet and smartphone).

I tried resizing the shape, locking the size and position, but always it's going back to some default size (to fit the text probably). Interesting thing is that I am seeing this content OK in Adobe Captivate when I open the project (image below):

2020-09-03 18_43_24-PWL416 SD-WAN Technology & Architecture Exam 090220 R.cptx_.png

In practice, I would need the shape to be at least 2-3px wider, but I am not able to set up the width. I tried px, %, locked size & position without any success.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can widen the progress indicator object on each slide (separately) by selecting the object and then holding down the SHIFT key and the ALT key at the same time while hitting the right arrow on the keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but when you go on another slide and come back resets to default... Like in this video, no matter the way I am resizing it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2b7jsi6fvyu12t9/Progress%20Indicator%20Issue.mp4?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a caption, do you have Autosize Captions turned on?

You can increase the size on the Quizzing master slides, using Options tab. If you have already created the quiz slides you may need to reset the Master Slide used

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to change the size in any possible way, and it "works" while I am on that particular slide. Once I step away, go to another slide or another view the caption is back on it's default size.
Here is a link to the video what I mean, https://www.dropbox.com/s/2b7jsi6fvyu12t9/Progress%20Indicator%20Issue.mp4?dl=0 it's acting like it has autosize captions but it's turned off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another issue I have is with inconsistent answer size. It's hard to explain, but I have differnt width size % for the answers.
For example, the answer area on my tablet view is 740 pixels and tbe answer's width is 99.3%. The tablet width is 1080px. When I resize the tablet view to 830px. the answer area is still 740px but the answer width gets down to 78.4% proportionally...

Another video I've uploaded on dropbox to try to preview what's my issue here... Btw, if there is a better way of sharing videos here, let me know...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5pn8826a4cv52od/Question%20Answer.mp4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources