Highlighted

Resizing Objects on a Motion Path

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone!  

I have been looking over tutorials and posts for a few hours only to find nothing about my subject. Does anyone in the community know if there is a way to have an object on a motion path, resize during that path?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

You can combine as many effects as you want on the same object. You didn't offer much details, but what about combinint the motion path with a Scale effect (or multiple scale effects) in a custom effect?

TOPICS
Advanced, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Resizing Objects on a Motion Path

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone!  

I have been looking over tutorials and posts for a few hours only to find nothing about my subject. Does anyone in the community know if there is a way to have an object on a motion path, resize during that path?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

You can combine as many effects as you want on the same object. You didn't offer much details, but what about combinint the motion path with a Scale effect (or multiple scale effects) in a custom effect?

TOPICS
Advanced, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 11, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lily, 

I had rtied that and it was wonky, but I went back and was able to get the sizing and timing right this go round.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Lot can be achieved with custom effects.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0