Highlighted

Responsive design – video displays incorrectly when turning mobile whilst playing

New Here ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am designing a responsive project including a video with a breakpoint for landscape and portrait mobile view.  If I pause the video and then turn the screen, the video adjusts correctly to landscape mode. If the video is however playing and I turn the phone, the video is displayed incorrectly – loads of it cut off and in a weird position. If I pause the video it jumps to the correct position.

I would be grateful for any ideas on how to fix this issue, as the video should display correctly, no matter when the screen is turned.

Thank you so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Responsive design – video displays incorrectly when turning mobile whilst playing

New Here ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am designing a responsive project including a video with a breakpoint for landscape and portrait mobile view.  If I pause the video and then turn the screen, the video adjusts correctly to landscape mode. If the video is however playing and I turn the phone, the video is displayed incorrectly – loads of it cut off and in a weird position. If I pause the video it jumps to the correct position.

I would be grateful for any ideas on how to fix this issue, as the video should display correctly, no matter when the screen is turned.

Thank you so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2019 0

Have something to add?