Highlighted

Responsive project - desktop size

Participant ,
Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it still not possible to change the desktop-size width to more than 1024 in a responsive project?

/Jacob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Responsive project - desktop size

Participant ,
Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it still not possible to change the desktop-size width to more than 1024 in a responsive project?

/Jacob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 13, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfectly possible in Fluid Boxes: just change the width and height  (or use Modify, Rescale), and save as custom size. I have a larger resolution set up.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2019 1
Participant ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well It kept jumping back to 1024. Found a solution. Went to rescale project and defined the size.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Modify, Rescale is also a worfklow, make sure to save this custom size. I have mine set up at 1280 in the width.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2019 0
Participant ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm up running 1280x720 now

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2019 0