• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive Project Not Rotating on Android

Explorer ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a responsive project using fluid boxes in Captivate 2019 version 11.0.1.266. Everything works correctly on an iPhone, but there are 2 issues on Android phones. First, when you rotate the phone from portrait to landscape the project does not rotate. It is stuck in portrait. We checked to make sure the phone settings were correct and that other apps rotated. Second, on the play bar controls the close button is not displaying. Like I said, on iPhones everything rotates correctly and all the play bar buttons display. We are using Cornerstone as our LMS in case anyone has had experience uploading responsive projects to that LMS.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mention Android, but there are so many phone types and Android versions. Which phone and version are you talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a Samsung Android 8. I haven't checked it on any other Androids.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try at least to check on more Android phones....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried it on more Android phones and on a Moto Android phone with the same issues. The course is not rotating to landscape. Has anyone else had this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources