• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restricting drag forward on Play bars

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've added a play bar to my project; but one of my requirements is that a trainee cannot skip forward throughout the presentation and miss training.  They are to be permitted dragging back to review something, and forward to where they were only...

Is there any way to script the playbar to only allow forward dragging if the trainee has been there before ? Much like the TOC setting of: 'Navigate Visited Sites Only'

Thank you !!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not ware of a script that could do that. 

Would you consider hiding the playbar until the slide is (nearly) finished?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is an external widget which has a lot of features including disabling the progress bar, not sure if you can allow only forward movement. It is not free, but more than worth its price. You can try it out, InfoSemantics has a trial version:

https://infosemantics.com.au/about-cpextra/

Alternative is to take out the progress bar in the playbar setup.  There are other ways to show the progress. Anyway for a non-linear project the progress bar is just confusing. Have a look at:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/percentage-progress-indicator-non-linear-course-solution-2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources