Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Result page edit

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All

Can anyone help me to resolved below screenshot issue. I have to insert space between number and percent sign.

I am working on french course and as per french language there need to space between number and percent sign.

currently its showing : 100% (without space number and Percent sign)

But need to show: 100 % (with space number and Percent sign)

image.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The curly braces {} indicate that what will be displayed at that location will be generated from System Variables.  So you don't really have any control over how the data gets displayed.  That is, you cannot change it to add a space into the variable's value.

The only way I can think of that you could get the score to display with a space character between the score number and the percentage symbol would be to create your own custom User Variable and display that instead of the default System Variable.

If you to to Project > Variables to open the Variables dialog then use the Type drop-down menu to select System Variables you will see dozens and dozens of System Variables that you can use in Advanced Actions.  Look down the list until you find the ones that have the prefix cpQuizInfo.  These are the ones that deal specifically with quizzing and scoring.

You should be able to create your own version of the percentage score using some Expression actions that calculate the percentage based on the available Quiz System Variables. e.g. cpQuizInfoPointsscored

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Rod.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources