Highlighted

Retaking a failed quiz

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a quiz using the 'Submit All' function. If a learner does not achieve the pass mark in a quiz, clicking the retake button erases all of the learners answers and the learner then has to retake whole quiz, Is there any possible way to retain the given answers so that the learner can just re-attempt the questions they got worng?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Retaking a failed quiz

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a quiz using the 'Submit All' function. If a learner does not achieve the pass mark in a quiz, clicking the retake button erases all of the learners answers and the learner then has to retake whole quiz, Is there any possible way to retain the given answers so that the learner can just re-attempt the questions they got worng?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 28, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have to disappoint you, there is no way to prevent resetting all answers (including D&D) with the Retake funcitonality of Captivate's quizzes. Feel free to log a feature request.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2020 0
wilks1 LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying Lily, at least I know that it can't be done and don't need to spend any more time searching for an answer that isn't there!  Good suggestion to to log a feature request.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2020 0