Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to use Remediation Functionality in Adobe Captivate 2019

The Quiz questions have Action Jump to a slide

for example

Question 1 has Jump to Slide 8

Question 2 has Jump to Slide 20

Question 3 has Jump to Slide 23

The Slides 8, 20, 33 has Next Buttons with Action Return to Quiz.

When a user starts the course and reaches Slide 8 from Slide 7 it is supposed to go to Slide 10 but it jumps to the Quiz Slide all times skipping the rest of the course.

It has been days I have been trying to figure out the issue with this behaviour. Any help is much appreciated! Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Return to Quiz Actions Slide Jumps to Quiz Slide with a normal content flow

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to use Remediation Functionality in Adobe Captivate 2019

The Quiz questions have Action Jump to a slide

for example

Question 1 has Jump to Slide 8

Question 2 has Jump to Slide 20

Question 3 has Jump to Slide 23

The Slides 8, 20, 33 has Next Buttons with Action Return to Quiz.

When a user starts the course and reaches Slide 8 from Slide 7 it is supposed to go to Slide 10 but it jumps to the Quiz Slide all times skipping the rest of the course.

It has been days I have been trying to figure out the issue with this behaviour. Any help is much appreciated! Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand your explanation. If slide 8 is reached from slide 7, the Next button should navigate to slide 9, not to slide 10?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
RodWard LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Project > Advanced Interactions dialog.

Are there any interactive elements shown as reporting scores to the quiz BEFORE the actual quiz slides?  If so, change the config on these objects so that they do not report to the quiz then test again.

The buttons on the slides that are set with Return to Quiz should NOT be set to have a score and report to quiz, even though they ARE being used in a certain way connected with the quiz.  If set up correctly, they should behave as normal Next buttons until the user has reached the quiz and then comes back to that particular slide.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0