• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Review Course Content after quiz is complete

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I allow my users to review course content after the quiz is marked completed.   Example:  User has completed the course and would like to go back in to review the content on a later day.  Is this possible?  

Ive been told no - however I am new to captivate and that answer just doesnt sit well with me.  

TOPICS
Advanced , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the user has passed the quiz, she/he will not be able to retake the quiz. But it should be possible to allow access to the course, to be set up in the LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didnt think this should be restricted within captivate.  Understanding they cannot retake the quiz, i do want them to have the ability to review course content at a later time.  Is there a certain setting that I have to use within captivate to allow this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not a Captivate restriction, I did set this up in the LMS. You don't have to disallow access to a course because it has the status 'Complete'. Maybe you didn't understand my previous answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some LMSs allow this but others don't.  As Lieve said, this aspect of being able to reopen a completed and passed module at a later date in order to just review the content is not something that Captivate controls.  You need to check with your LMS administrator to find out whether there is a setting in the LMS that allows it.  Moodle for example does allow it, but some other very expensive LMSs that are used by large companies and cost millions of dollars do not.  With these LMSs, when the learner passes they course, if they reopen it their previous score is cancelled and they would need to complete the entire module again for credit.  To get around this limitation many LMS admins simply set the course up so that users are locked out after passing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources