Highlighted

Review Quiz button link to blank page

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 2017. I have created 10 quiz question. Below is the last question.

1.PNG

After I have click the submit button, it will bring me to Quiz result. If I try to click on "Review Quiz", it should take me back to question 1 . When I clicked on "Review Quiz", it brings me to Question 1 but I am unable to select the options.

2.PNG

3.PNG

When I click on >> to go to the next question, it brings me to the slide below. Please help as I am wondering if there is any linking issue.

4.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Review Quiz button link to blank page

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 2017. I have created 10 quiz question. Below is the last question.

1.PNG

After I have click the submit button, it will bring me to Quiz result. If I try to click on "Review Quiz", it should take me back to question 1 . When I clicked on "Review Quiz", it brings me to Question 1 but I am unable to select the options.

2.PNG

3.PNG

When I click on >> to go to the next question, it brings me to the slide below. Please help as I am wondering if there is any linking issue.

4.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check the Advanced Interaction panel (F9)? Maybe there is a scored object on the last slide shown in your screenshots.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri,

I have go to Advanced Interaction, and my last slide is blank after Quiz result.

2.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a hunch.  Just for the purpose of testing my hunch, insert another quiz question at the very beginning of your quiz.  Make it a True/False question, but CHANGE NOTHING ON THE QUESTION SLIDE.  Don't add or remove anything from the added question slide.

Then test the module with this question and see whether the answer options then appear when you Review the Quiz.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RodWard,

I have tried to test your method by adding a new question in the beginning. After clicking on Review Quiz, it goes to question 1 and after clicking >>, the slide goes blank.

Presentation1.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue happens when I try to publish to HTML5.

But when I try to publish to exe and test it, it works fine.

I was wondering if there is any settings which I need to set or change for HTML5?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose that Rod is pointing to the fact that you deleted embedded objects on the quiz slides. Embedded objects have no individual timeline in the Master slide, nor in the Quiz slide. Deleting some of them may lead to unpredictable issues. Did you delete some of those objects?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't remember if I have delete any embedded objects on quiz slide. I will try to re-create the slide and see how it goes. Thanks everyone for your assistance.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 0
RodWard LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.  I cannot see any Question Title caption on these slides, only a Question Text caption.

If this quiz question was indeed inserted from the menus and NO change whatsoever was made to it after that (as I instructed) then the Quiz Question Master Slide in this Theme must also be missing the Question Title captions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 0