• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Review Quiz - dont show answers

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 2019 - I want my learners to be able to review the quiz but I dont want to provide them with the correct answers. Is there a way to make it so they can see which ones they got wrong but not what the correct answer should be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Not out of the box. That is the design: Review will make any further Retake options impossible. You could try to replace the Correct image (under HTML assets) by an empty image) but I have not testedit out. It is possible that the image is used also on other places.

Another option would be to create a custom Review slide, which is possible if you don't have too many questions. This workflow can be found in one of my blogs:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/custom-review

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not out of the box. That is the design: Review will make any further Retake options impossible. You could try to replace the Correct image (under HTML assets) by an empty image) but I have not testedit out. It is possible that the image is used also on other places.

Another option would be to create a custom Review slide, which is possible if you don't have too many questions. This workflow can be found in one of my blogs:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/custom-review

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources