• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rollover Captions

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2006 Apr 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you configure a rollover caption so that the audio stops playing when the mouse leaves the rollover area?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2006 Apr 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI jgoette2 and welcome to the community

Unfortunately there is simply no way to accomplish this at this point. The audio must play to completion. You probably also notice that if you roll over again, it restarts.

If you would like to make the developers aware that the ability to stop audio once you have moved the mouse off the rollover area, you can do this by clicking this handy little link right here

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2006 Apr 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Thanks Rick!
I was afraid of that but you confirmed my suspicion.
By the way, I have another question: I have a test with 8 questions in my project. Unfortunately, when I play it, it thinks there are 14 questions! Any ideas?

Thanks Again!
John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2006 Apr 17, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello jgoette2,

Many interactions will be included as part of the quiz score by default. Open up the properties of each of these interactions, go to the Reporting tab, and deselect "Include in Quiz". I am suspecting you have 6 interactions before your quiz.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing issue during installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing same issue . when you get answer let me know.

thanks.....

I'm waiting for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please, start a new thread. This thread dates from 2006, has no meaning in present versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources