Highlighted

Rotating Image

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably either not possible, or way too complicated for my skills, but I figured I would ask. I am creating a course for our distribution center (about our equipment), and I am needing to show a 360 degree picture of a truck. What would be the best way to simulate this? I assume there is not a way for them to click and actually "rotate" the image, so would the best option be to layer the pictures and create arrows that they can click to "rotate" and show different pictures with other sides? I hope this makes sense!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rotating Image

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably either not possible, or way too complicated for my skills, but I figured I would ask. I am creating a course for our distribution center (about our equipment), and I am needing to show a 360 degree picture of a truck. What would be the best way to simulate this? I assume there is not a way for them to click and actually "rotate" the image, so would the best option be to layer the pictures and create arrows that they can click to "rotate" and show different pictures with other sides? I hope this makes sense!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2018 0
Participant ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use an image object with custom states. Each state holds a bitmap that shows the truck at a slightly different angle. Here is an example of how this can be done. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bit cynical, but if you could wait until the next release? During the DC Conference we did see that this is on the roadmap 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2018 0