Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving Styles for Closed Captions in Adobe Captivate 2019

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm hoping I'm missing or overlooking an existing feature, but at the moment I am adding closed captioning to every slide that has audio and having to stylize the font/size/etc. every time as it automatically creates them in a simple default fashion. I have to reposition them and stuff everytime. Is there anywhere to save Closed Captioning style settings like you can for Text Captions and Highlight boxes?

Thanks,

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

You can style them for the whole project (first option in the dropdown list). However you cannot save the style in the Object Style manager, so that it becomes part of the theme. Please log a feature request (I have done that already, but not been heard). 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can style them for the whole project (first option in the dropdown list). However you cannot save the style in the Object Style manager, so that it becomes part of the theme. Please log a feature request (I have done that already, but not been heard). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow I knew I was being dumb, i see the option "Project" at the top of the drop down, I had to scroll up. Thanks so much for the response. Really appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are NOT dumb at all, IMO that option should be the default choice, find it a flaw in the UX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources