Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Score Quiz

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

I do 2 interfaces in Quiz. First when I succeed , Second when I failed.  if I try the quiz in adobe captive the score work, but when I publish the project the score showed always  the first page in captivate whatever failure or success !

What should I do please to solve this problem??

b.jpgd.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you mean that you created two extra slides to navigate to based on the result of cpQuizInfoPassFail?

How did you set this up, please? Do you use the score slide? If yes, did you define the Pass and Fail actions udner Quiz Preferences or do you use a custom solution based on a condtional action (with cpQuizInfoPassFail​-M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I define the Pass and Fail actions udner Quiz Preferences

Sans titre-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try setting the passing score to a percentage (e.g. 70 or 80%) instead of points and then test again.

You may find that having the score set as low as 10 points is meaning that your learners are passing the quiz too easily and that's why you are only ever seeing the Success page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Utilisez-vous la diapositive de score?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non j ai pas utilisé  la diapositive de score

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

J'ai essayé une situation pareille et tout fonctionne parfaitement, même avec la diapositive de résultats cachée.

Mais, la fonctionnalitè des actions dans les Préférences du Quiz est déclenchée par la diapositive des résultats. Il faut avoir cette diapositive avant les dias que vous utilisez dans les actions, jamais après. Est-ce que cela est le cas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources