Highlighted

SCORM 1.2 versus 2004 CallLMSGetValue

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are switching from using SCORM 1.2 to SCORM 2004 and are running into an issue with cpQuizInfoStudentName not populating the student's name. Instead it returns "Test Student". I loaded a project in the SCORM Cloud preview and see the line below:

In SCORM_CallLMSGetValue strElement=cmi.core.student_name

It is referencing "cmi.core.student_name" which is correct for SCORM 1.2 but should be "cmi.learner_name" for SCORM 2004. How do I make it reference the latter?

Best Regards,

Joshua White

Topics

Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

SCORM 1.2 versus 2004 CallLMSGetValue

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are switching from using SCORM 1.2 to SCORM 2004 and are running into an issue with cpQuizInfoStudentName not populating the student's name. Instead it returns "Test Student". I loaded a project in the SCORM Cloud preview and see the line below:

In SCORM_CallLMSGetValue strElement=cmi.core.student_name

It is referencing "cmi.core.student_name" which is correct for SCORM 1.2 but should be "cmi.learner_name" for SCORM 2004. How do I make it reference the latter?

Best Regards,

Joshua White

Topics

Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you seeing that call in the logs in SCORM Cloud?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group