Highlighted

SCORM Cloud Preview Different From SCORM Cloud Website with Clickbox Feedback

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 courses that contain software simulations that are supposed to provide positive and negative feedback. When I do a SCORM Cloud preview, it shows both positive and negative feedback, but in our LMS it does not. I had originally posted a question about this back in November, which RodWard stated that it is a JSON issue (Assessment Failure Feedback Not Showing in LMS ).

After much back and forth with our LMS, their conclusion was that it is not a JSON issue because the course should show positive and negative feedback in the web version of SCORM Cloud and that it must be an issue on my end. But I have scoured my course for anything that would prevent the negative feedback from showing, and I've got nothing. This poses a few questions for me...

1. What's really going on in my courses where the negative feedback won't appear in the LMS?

2. Why does the negative feedback appear in the SCORM Cloud preview in Captivate, but not on the SCORM Cloud website? Why are these different? Isn't the point of the SCORM Cloud preview in Captivate supposed to be the same as the site?

Note: I am using Captivate 2019. All quiz/knowledge check/ and drag and drop slides work as normal showing positive and negative feedback. It is just the software simulation click boxes that are giving me problems.

Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Michelle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

SCORM Cloud Preview Different From SCORM Cloud Website with Clickbox Feedback

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 courses that contain software simulations that are supposed to provide positive and negative feedback. When I do a SCORM Cloud preview, it shows both positive and negative feedback, but in our LMS it does not. I had originally posted a question about this back in November, which RodWard stated that it is a JSON issue (Assessment Failure Feedback Not Showing in LMS ).

After much back and forth with our LMS, their conclusion was that it is not a JSON issue because the course should show positive and negative feedback in the web version of SCORM Cloud and that it must be an issue on my end. But I have scoured my course for anything that would prevent the negative feedback from showing, and I've got nothing. This poses a few questions for me...

1. What's really going on in my courses where the negative feedback won't appear in the LMS?

2. Why does the negative feedback appear in the SCORM Cloud preview in Captivate, but not on the SCORM Cloud website? Why are these different? Isn't the point of the SCORM Cloud preview in Captivate supposed to be the same as the site?

Note: I am using Captivate 2019. All quiz/knowledge check/ and drag and drop slides work as normal showing positive and negative feedback. It is just the software simulation click boxes that are giving me problems.

Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Michelle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michelle,

I have experienced the same thing. Both with the negative response not showing upon publish but working properly when using the Scorm Cloud review within Captivate. I ran the file through the full Scorm Cloud program and the negative feedback is not showing.

Anyone know what is causing this, or what the work around for this would be?

Thanks,

Jodi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2019 0