• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SCORM Settings

Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know the correct SCORM settings for making sure the student completes the quiz?   I have been testing my lesson in SCORM cloud and half way through I quit, testing if the settings are correct.  I want SCORM to show the lesson as incomplete, but the results show complete.  What settings should I use to make sure the student completes the test and pass for SCORM to determine the lesson has completed correctly?  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you could show us screenshots of your current settings under Preferences > Quiz > Reporting and Quiz > Pass or Fail.  That would make it easier to see what you might have wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rod,

This is the current setting in SCORM:

Thank you for your, and others feedback.

Scorm_2.png

Scorm_3.png

Scorm_4.png

Scorm_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The settings look fine but there's something weird going on with the number of points in your course quiz.  One of the screenshots seems to indicates the total number of potential points that can be scored from your quiz is 0 points.

Can you check the Project > Advanced Interaction dialog to see how many points your quiz question slides have been set to?  Is it possible that you have mistakenly used Knowledge Check question slides instead of proper quiz question slides?  KC slides do not have a score.  If the total scorable points is 0 then that would explain why your 'quiz' is being set to completed.  The user wouldn't need to score anything to beat the 80% required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you have the course configured in the LMS? Is it set to a SCORM1.2 course and pass/fail? Does your LMS have an option to enter what a passing score is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources