Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Capture Video with Custom Background

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am new using Adobe Captivate and have looked everywhere for videos/articles to help recreate a screen capture/video demo with cutomized background similar to the one linked below. I have successfully brought my screen capture video into a project file in Captivate and added a title caption. However, when I expored to my PC, the title wasn't exported, only the screen capture and talking head. Can anyway provide workflow tips to create a similar setup in Captivate? I've included the Youtube video link below for reference. Thanks for any help!

Youtube Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41nquTPVpRc

Thanks,

randanmark

TOPICS
Audio and video , Editing , Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video Demo is merged into the background, uses the Blank master slide. Same for a software simulation. Don't really understand what you want. You can insert the Video Demo in another project with a bigger resolution, even create a master slide with a partially transparent part which fits over the video demo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply Lilybiri. 

I would like to know how to put a custom background with title, custom sized screen capture, logo, etc. like in the video, and then be able to export it all out to post on our Youtube channel. 

So I need to create a project with a larger screen size than the Video Demo in order to fit the title, logo, etc. into it?

Thanks again for the quick reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very long time ago, still in the SWF time, I wrote this blog post:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/create-and-use-a-knockout-master-slide

I have updated some blogs to HTML5, but not that one. Useers have reported that the workflow is still valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources