• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial number enterprise

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my IT colleagues have granted me Adobe Captivate on subscription basis. I cannot find Adobe Captivate in Creative Cloud. I have managed to find somewhere to download it, but it asks for a serial number. My IT colleagues are at a loss about where this serial number is found. Please guide me on how to move forward. Thank you.

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem

someone should help us though

supplier case hp Memilih supplier case HP tangan pertama dan berkualitas menjadi persoalan tersendiri. Banyaknya pilihan dan semua mengaku berkualitas ditambah embel-embel murah, bikin bingung! Sekarang sudah ada solusi supplier case handphone yang murah, jujur dan terpercaya. check point 1 : supplier case hp murah di Jakarta yang memberikan garansi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Captivate application is not part of the Adobe Creative Cloud family of apps.  So you will never find it listed under Creative Cloud.  However, the Creative Cloud app is used by Adobe to manage licensing for apps that are not part of the cloud group itself.  So installing Captivate also usually means you have installed Creative Cloud as part of the process.

If you have a valid subscription for Captivate then it should appear listed under your user profile when you log into Adobe.  If your IT colleagues have set this up correctly then after you install the trial version of Captivate (downloadable from the Adobe website) you just need to make sure you are currently logged in with your user profile.  Then Captivate should see you have a subscription and allow you to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources