• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set an area on the web

Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to set a frame on the web so that the rest of the information on the web goes under

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Are you looking for a way of embedding web page in your slides with a certain specified size? Is this what you are trying to ask?

Well if this is what you are trying to ask then you have to select Objects under your toolbar then choose Web. Resize your frame to the size you want,Go to properties as shown below then Lock Size and Position.

web.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for answering.

Sorry for my English. I think I have not explained myself correctly.

What I need is to fix an object (1) at the top of my Slide in the CP project.

When exporting it in html5 I want the rest of the objects to pass under my object (1) when I use the scroll.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably used to working with div tags to achieve that effect in a web page. There is no capability in Captivate to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Indeed, when we have worked directly with html5 code we use div tag. A pity not being able to use the same in Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources