Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share Themes and Presenters across Presenter installs

Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a small team doing production with Presenter, and I want to share my customized themes and presenters with other iterations of Presenter, so I don't have to make them from scratch every time on each machine, plus that would make changes easier.  There doesn't seem to be an import/export function for either one of these things.  Do you know where they're stored?  Maybe I can just copy and paste from the folder(s)?

(Presenter 11.1)

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

You can find the folders with the theme configuration files at C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Local\Adobe\Adobe Presenter\Themes.

Note that the AppData folder is hidden. Just copy the folder of the desired theme and past it in the same location on another computer and the theme will show up in Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find the folders with the theme configuration files at C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Local\Adobe\Adobe Presenter\Themes.

Note that the AppData folder is hidden. Just copy the folder of the desired theme and past it in the same location on another computer and the theme will show up in Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's it!  Thank you so much.

(I still think they ought to make those export/import-able).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I 100% agree. They should be easily transferable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources