Highlighted

Share Themes and Presenters across Presenter installs

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a small team doing production with Presenter, and I want to share my customized themes and presenters with other iterations of Presenter, so I don't have to make them from scratch every time on each machine, plus that would make changes easier.  There doesn't seem to be an import/export function for either one of these things.  Do you know where they're stored?  Maybe I can just copy and paste from the folder(s)?

(Presenter 11.1)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jorma_at_CoSo | Adobe Community Professional

You can find the folders with the theme configuration files at C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Local\Adobe\Adobe Presenter\Themes.

Note that the AppData folder is hidden. Just copy the folder of the desired theme and past it in the same location on another computer and the theme will show up in Presenter.

Topics

Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Share Themes and Presenters across Presenter installs

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a small team doing production with Presenter, and I want to share my customized themes and presenters with other iterations of Presenter, so I don't have to make them from scratch every time on each machine, plus that would make changes easier.  There doesn't seem to be an import/export function for either one of these things.  Do you know where they're stored?  Maybe I can just copy and paste from the folder(s)?

(Presenter 11.1)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jorma_at_CoSo | Adobe Community Professional

You can find the folders with the theme configuration files at C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Local\Adobe\Adobe Presenter\Themes.

Note that the AppData folder is hidden. Just copy the folder of the desired theme and past it in the same location on another computer and the theme will show up in Presenter.

Topics

Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's it!  Thank you so much.

(I still think they ought to make those export/import-able).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I 100% agree. They should be easily transferable.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2019 0