Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared cptl file not opening

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One of my team members recently shared a cptl file. I downloaded it and its saved in my received files. But as I try to open it, following message shows up:(I have cleared the cache and the disk space is sufficient)

clipboard_image_0.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

U nless you use a very old version of Captivate I would never use cptl files anymore, they are buggy. Moreover all design is stored in the theme, why use a template.

To answer your question: you do NOT open a template, you create a ctpx file from a template. Since I don't know which version you are talking about, ignore if you have a welcome screen from which you start such project. Alternative is from the File menu, New, Project from template.

If the template has not been made in the version you are using, that could also lead to pronlems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources