I was considering updating to Captivate 11.5.0 for iMAC but had taken an online course about the new update and other participants had noted there were some issues with the update for MAC users. I read about some font issues in another forum discussion which caused some concern.
Are there still problems with the update for iMAC?
Thanks for letting me know if I should update or not.
Copy link to clipboard
With every feature update, new issues are introduced. At some point, you will need to update but perhaps the best time is between projects or when you don't have hard deadlines to deal with.
I didn't have font issues at all, but I only use websafe or Adobe fonts in projects. DId you use system fonts?
I use a lot of different and special fonts, not sure if all are considered "websafe" and I don't have access to Adobe fonts. But I read that even people had issues with common fonts.
I was just wondering what types of problems were associated with the update for Mac and whether I should wait for the next update. I have a Mac and PC. I really don't want to mess up any projects.