Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show Next button after entire interation is complete

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to show a Next button after 5 buttons have been clicked to reveal content using Change state.

Is there any easier way to do this without needing to create 5 variables and 5 Advanced Actions. i.e 1 per button.

I had tried using JavaScript instead, but wasn't successful.

Thanks in advance,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

I always use that workflow.  Since I am a real Shared Actions user, I never create variables but import a shared action that has a number of variables included. You don't have to create 5 advanced actions, duplicating the first action and do very few edits takes only minutes. If you think it is easier with JS, go ahead and I could launch a challenge to see which workflow is the quickest.

Have a look at:

Force Clicking Hotspots: Comparison 2 Workflows - eLearning

Both workflows have that conditiona

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always use that workflow.  Since I am a real Shared Actions user, I never create variables but import a shared action that has a number of variables included. You don't have to create 5 advanced actions, duplicating the first action and do very few edits takes only minutes. If you think it is easier with JS, go ahead and I could launch a challenge to see which workflow is the quickest.

Have a look at:

Force Clicking Hotspots: Comparison 2 Workflows - eLearning

Both workflows have that conditional action you are talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need to get used to using Shared Actions, but with the help of your post, I have achieved what I wanted using Advanced Actions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources