• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app (ADOBE CAPTIVATE 2019)

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't publish to youtube. 

ERROR:
Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to publish to your system and upload to YouTube that way? It allows you also to check first the published result. I never upload directly to YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what I'm doing right now but I'm actually using it to explain a program that we're building to a programmer.

It's a lot faster to upload it directly to youtube. I'm just wondering whether it's an error from adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Several times throughout the history of Adobe Captivate, Google has modified or updated the API essentially making the functionality obsolete in Adobe Captivate. I would always publish it using my own settings anyway since the quality is lowered when you use the publish to YouTube workflow.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources