• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Skin editor questions

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the simple questions but it's been several years since I've worked with Captivate and I guess I'm a noob again.

That said......Can the TOC be removed from the Navigation bar?  I can't seem to find a toggle for this.  

And why is the position window greyed out for this layout?  I want the buttons to be moved to the far right but can't figure out how this is done.

SkinEditor.gif

TOPICS
Editing , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot of the dialog shows that you are currently looking at the settings for the Playbar, not the TOC.  Click the small button at the right of those three that are just under the Skin dropdown list.  That will take you to the TOC settings and from there you can disable the TOC.

Is this a Responsive Project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All your questions are linked with the fact that you are working with a Fluid Boxes project. That is the reason that you have Position Properties greyed out, that the TOC is always in Overlay (cannot be separate) and that the TOC button is needed in the playbar because of that Overlay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources