Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Skipping and returning to questions in Captivate 5

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2011 Feb 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

Is there any way, in Captivate 5, to allow users to skip quiz questions, but automatically return to skipped questions at the end of the quiz, before the results page comes up?

I need to include a required quiz in a module, but let the users skip questions and come back to them later. I know that checking "Allow Backward Movement" allows the user to go back and answer skipped questions. But I'm trying to see if there's a way to get Captivate to automatically do this, rather than require the user to remember how many and which questions they skipped, and to have to go back to them.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mahdi

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2011 Feb 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could probably do this with Advanced Actions, trying to track the questions that have or have not been answered.  But it would be somewhat complex.

I don't know of any simple way to do it in Cp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2011 Mar 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I'll give that a look-see.

I hope this is something Adobe will consider buidling into Cp quizzes for upcoming versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources