Slide and interactive video issue on Iphone and Ipad

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a few Slide and Interactive videos with Vimeo link in my project built in Captivate 2019. I publish the project to LMS (moodle).

When the user reaches the slide with any of these videos on an iPhone or Ipad, I can see the 4 moving squares with the word 'loading...' showing over the squares. Loading process goes on for 5-7 sec (On window or Android devices there is no such delay lag and the video starts right away). Why this loading process is coming on iPhone and iPad only. Any idea?

Once this loading process finishes, I can see the Play icon in the middle of the screen.

Now the issue is video does not start to play if I hit the play icon, but it starts playing if I hit anywhere on the screen except the play icon. It is too annoying if you can't play with PLAY icon which is meant to play the video. Users are complaining 'there is something wrong with video'.

Is it normal behaviour on iPad or Iphone? Any information on this issue by anyone?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?