• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide content disappears on a few slides after publishing to Youtube

Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I published a video to youtube but about 5 slides of the content do not display in the middle of the video. The narration is there but not the content but the remainder of the video shows fine. I have reviewed the captivate files and re-published but get the same issue.

Any idea the issue?

Dee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Hello All,

I figured out my own issue.  I had deleted the "unused items" in the library that were not suppose to create an issue when published, however, it did create the above problem. So luckily I had a copy of the file with "unused items". When I published the original copy with the "unused items" the video published correctly.

Dee

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I figured out my own issue.  I had deleted the "unused items" in the library that were not suppose to create an issue when published, however, it did create the above problem. So luckily I had a copy of the file with "unused items". When I published the original copy with the "unused items" the video published correctly.

Dee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know many recommend to delete unused items, but I am careful about that because sometimes they are indicated not used wrongly. After all superfluous items in the Library only have a effect on the cptx file, never on the published file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources