Highlighted

Slide notes disappear with upgrade to 2017

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am finding that if i update a project from Captivate 9 to Captivate 2017 and try and print the slides with slide notes, the dont print or or seem to upgrade. They are still in slide notes in the project but the print doesnt have them appearing. Anyone know of a work around for this bug? I have to update a bunch of projects to HTML5 and i need to send out the storyboards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Slide notes disappear with upgrade to 2017

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am finding that if i update a project from Captivate 9 to Captivate 2017 and try and print the slides with slide notes, the dont print or or seem to upgrade. They are still in slide notes in the project but the print doesnt have them appearing. Anyone know of a work around for this bug? I have to update a bunch of projects to HTML5 and i need to send out the storyboards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a problem with the first release, but a patch was released months ago. Can you check the exact version number under Help, About Captivate? Most recent version is 10.0.1.285.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2018 0