Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide transition

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am now working on 360 slides and I am wondering if we can assign transition between slides. Basically I am now making a virtual tour and without a transition between slides, the changes are really rough. Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slide transitions are unavailable in 360-degree projects, however, you can add slide transitions between regular captivate slides in a non-responsive project. The Adobe Captivate HTML5 Tracker reports that they are incompatible with HTML5 publishing but I have tested these and they seem to work when published.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Paul. I was wondering about this myself. I am converting my old Captivate 7 files to Captivate 2019, and the HTML Tracker says to remove all of the transitions. How did you test that? Did you keep the transitions and disable Flash on your browsers? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was August so I don't remember but I would suspect that I tried publishing a sample project and simply tested it in the four browsers I usually test with (Chrome, Edge, Firefox and IE). IE is the only one with Flash enabled but if it's published for HTML5 there should be no flash enabled components anyway.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources