Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sllide setting

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was finally able to get my first output😊
Everything is OK, but when I run it, some parts of my slides disappear in each run, which is different in each run. For example, once this problem occurs in slides four and six, the second time I run it The slides are perfect, but the other slides are broken, and so each time one or two slides of some of them become problematic, it's not normal at all.
Does anyone know what the problem is?
The other question is that:
I click next/previous during the running of a slide.
Then for example I follow the rest slides but then if I again reach that slide by clicking next button  , the narrition will run OK (from the first of it ) but the slides effect will disturb . The effects will run from the situation I clike next button . How can I set the every thing of that slide runs from first
thank you in advance For taking the time and respond

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Very difficult to guess, I am just relying on my Captivate intuition (more than 10 years daily on this forum and other social media to answer questions). Suspicion: lack of understanding of the Timeline panel, which should be priority 1 for each starting Captivate user. Did you ever take a training? Do you understand what pausing a timeline means? Which effect pausing had on different type of objects: graphics, effects, video, audio, animations....? Have published many articles about this topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very difficult to guess, I am just relying on my Captivate intuition (more than 10 years daily on this forum and other social media to answer questions). Suspicion: lack of understanding of the Timeline panel, which should be priority 1 for each starting Captivate user. Did you ever take a training? Do you understand what pausing a timeline means? Which effect pausing had on different type of objects: graphics, effects, video, audio, animations....? Have published many articles about this topic. Try to read this one, and see if you understand? 

http://blog.lilybiri.com/pausing-captivates-timeline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much . The link was very useful. And my problem was solved. But I didn't find the answer to the first question with the searches I did. Do you know the reason? 

I don't have enough resources for learning ,especially my english is not good enough and most of the trainings are in english
I spend a long time too learn tips.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your mother tongue?

Can you repeat that 'first question'? I did re-read your question, but cannot figure out what that first question is. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is Persian
  I think this problem has also been solved. Some sections get removed during execution
but now I changed the rap points of fluid boxes. Now it seems no longer a problem

But if the problem persists, can I ask again?
Then I try to explain better to get what I want

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, must be difficult for you. I'm not a native English speaker myself. Will try to help for future questions. Please mention as much details as you can, and use the possibility to insert screenshots.  Mention the exact version of Captivate you are using (Help, About Captivate) and if you work on a responsive (seems to be the case, but was not mentioned in the question) or non-responsive project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources