• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Software Simulation Assessment - Captivate 9

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a software simulation assessment in Captivate 9.  Is there any way to have multiple failure prompts appear like you can with a quiz?  I have it set for 3 attempts, but I wanted a hint to appear after the second failed attempt.   I do that in quizzes by just changing the 2nd failure caption.  Is this possible in the simulation assessment?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a software sim, Assessment  Training, click boxes and TEBs are used. They do not have the possibility for multiple Failure messages similar to what exists on quiz slides.

I didn't test it out, but maybe the workflow I wrote out to have different messages for D&D slides (have no multiple Failure messages neither)) could be of some help. I'm sorry, it is from the SWF period, didn't update the included example yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try it.  Where can I find that workflow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

had inserted a link, but it is not showing up. Aother try:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/custom-failure-messages-slash-attempts-drag-and-drop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources