Highlighted

Software Simulation Assessment - Captivate 9

New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a software simulation assessment in Captivate 9.  Is there any way to have multiple failure prompts appear like you can with a quiz?  I have it set for 3 attempts, but I wanted a hint to appear after the second failed attempt.   I do that in quizzes by just changing the 2nd failure caption.  Is this possible in the simulation assessment?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Software Simulation Assessment - Captivate 9

New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a software simulation assessment in Captivate 9.  Is there any way to have multiple failure prompts appear like you can with a quiz?  I have it set for 3 attempts, but I wanted a hint to appear after the second failed attempt.   I do that in quizzes by just changing the 2nd failure caption.  Is this possible in the simulation assessment?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a software sim, Assessment  Training, click boxes and TEBs are used. They do not have the possibility for multiple Failure messages similar to what exists on quiz slides.

I didn't test it out, but maybe the workflow I wrote out to have different messages for D&D slides (have no multiple Failure messages neither)) could be of some help. I'm sorry, it is from the SWF period, didn't update the included example yet. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try it.  Where can I find that workflow?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

had inserted a link, but it is not showing up. Aother try:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/custom-failure-messages-slash-attempts-drag-and-drop

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 0